Monday, October 14, 2013

Visible Woman Gets Her Bones

Visible Woman has her Halloween costume ready!

I am currently reading Front Cover by Eric Franklin. He asks us to come up with a 6-mongh goal for how we feel in our very body. Visible Woman has inspired me. I see how long her neck is, and how effortlessly that lovely long and strong, balanced and peaceful neck holds up her head. Her neck, nor mine yet, is flexible, though that is part of my 6-month plan.


Here are the questions he presents on page 11, with my answers.

Take five minutes to write a clear profile of how you see your health in six months:
How will you feel? Relaxed, happy, joyful, invigorated, peaceful
What will you be thinking about? My sou's health, my body's health, open spaces, love, joy, fun, creating
How will you look? Tall, open grounded, peaceful, happy
How will your joints and muscles feel? Flexible, supported, fluid
How are your inner organs doing? Jolly, squishy, slippery, funny
How strong and flexible are you? My neck and shoulders are relaxed, therefore long and strong, supple and free. My strength and flexibility come from faith and love.
How will those around you respond to your appearance? They will relax, light up, and smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment